The company I work with had their old Linux server die last Wednesday
evening.  Our systems consultants came in Thursday morning and we spent
most of Thursday trying to get it back up with no luck.  Later Thursday
we moved things over to a new server.  Things never got completely set
up right and we still have some problems.  Despite our calls for help,
the system consultant has not been back in since Thursday.  He was
supposed to be here by 9:00 AM this morning, but as of 9:40 he is not
here.

We need a new Linux consulting firm.  We are running Red hat Linux
Enterprise version 4 on a dell server.  Our problems revolve around
permissions issues, Samba issues, printing issues and terminal emulation
issues.  We're not really doing anything fancy.

Help is needed immediately.  Please respond to me directly at
larry.pint at ntuminc.com with offers of help and or recommendations of a
good consulting firm that really knows Linux.  This is a paid consulting
position.

Larry R. Pint

National Truck Underwriting Managers, Inc.

larry.pint at ntuminc.com

952-229-3451

952-893-1882 (FAX)