I've got an Intel 3645 A/B/G card in my laptop and it works fine in
Windows, however not so good in Linux.  I can connect to a network and
send packets, but I don't receive any packets.  If I watch the output of
ifconfig I can see the RX packets dropped count increasing.  I have a
sniffer on my wireless access point (OpenBSD) and don't see the packets
getting through either.  Does anyone have any ideas on this?

I'm running openSUSE 10.3 and using the stock drivers that ship with it.

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital