Jay Kline wrote:
> Jon Schewe wrote:
>
>> Has anyone setup a kerberos server on Linux?
>>
>> Any ideas as to why this is so slow?
>>

> Does a klist or kpasswd take long? If those are quick, then I imagine
> its something on your apache server. If klist and kpasswd take a while,
> then I would check your DNS setup.  Does it take much time to look stuff
> up?

klist and kinit are fast. DNS lookups are fairly quick, although they do
need to go across our WAN...

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital signature.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,
neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor
depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from
the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 8:38-39