I'd look at Viatalk who is open enough to allow asterisk SIP
connections so they should be cool with a "bring your own device" type
deal.  Plus they are pretty crazy cheap for 199$ for two years which
works out to around 8$ a month BUT BUT BUT they don't tell you they
charge a monthly recovery fee of now around 3$ so its more like 11$ a
month.  Maybe that's included now, I got in for even cheaper early on
and perhaps they figured out that it was too cheap just ask them about
it if you order.

In any case that's not too bad for an unlimited plan with dual phone
lines, BUT that dual line means that you have two lines on the same
number so you can carry on two conversations at the same time on two
different lines but you can't (as far as I know or perhaps for more
money) have two different numbers on those two lines.

I honestly didn't check to see if they meet all your requirements as
I'm actually fairly lazy.

--j