Eric F Crist wrote:
> Sheesh, can't you put all that stuff in a few classified ads, rather
> than spamming the list with 13 unique listings?

Okay, I'm seriously curious.  Given that it's 2008 and that we no longer
have significant RAM or storage issues to deal with AND given that this
is a fairly low-traffic list, are you really impacted that severely by
13 messages?

I'm not trying to be sarcastic or anything - I usually just scan subject
lines in Thunderbird, read what looks interesting, and then select
ALL/delete the rest.  What are you doing that makes it difficult to deal
with the occasional burst of 10+ messages?

-- j