New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Sale

Subject: Plextor ConvertX PX-M401U Digital Video Converter

Plextor ConvertX PX-M401U Digital Video Converter - $55

This box will take your analogue video inputs (RCA or s-video) and convert them to MPEG-1/2/4 for storage on your computer.  Conversion is done within the unit itself, so it works well with older processors.  Does require USB2, though.  Hooked up but never actually used.  I found the same functionality built into my Camcorder when I accidentally read the manual one day, so this became surplus.

Seller Email address: stuart dot powell at yorkshirepudding dot com

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi