New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Sale

Subject: HP Netserver LC3

HP Netserver LC3 - $200

This has been a fantastically reliable server for me.  Due to its limited internal storage, this was my dedicated email server for a couple of years.  Using RAID5, 18GB of storage was more than enough for SuSE OpenExchange and the data store for our small number of users.  If you wanted to use it as a file server, use the internal storage for the OS, and hang a couple of USB drives off the back for the bulk of your data.  Or really go to town and use some external SCSI enclosures hooked up to the connections on the back of the RAID controller.

Dual PII-450 CPUs
1GB HP RAM
NetRAID 3Si RAID Controller
3x 9GB Hot Plug SCSI Hard Drives
HP SureStore DAT24 Tape Drive
HP 10/100 NIC
CD-ROM Drive
Floppy Drive
Modem
USB2 Card

Extras:
6x Spare hard drives
Spare memory modules
Spare Power Supply
Spare RAID Controller
3x DAT Cleaning Tapes
40 Brand new HP DAT24 tapes (still in the shrink wrap)
Manuals
CDs

Seller Email address: stuart dot powell at yorkshirepudding dot com

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi