In the past 2 days I've started getting errors about seal.verisign.com
not being a trusted site.  An example of this is http://www.tfcumn.org.
I get a dialog asking me if I want to trust the cert.  It doesn't appear
expired, which is the usual error.  Does anyone else know what is going
on here?

Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital
signature.
See http://www.gnupg.org for more information.