You know, I do happen to have a dual-e 1600 sitting around gathering
dust (literally).  If you are interested you could either a: figure out
what its worth and give me something in the general area of that or b:
borrow it on the TCLUG Inter Geek General Equipment Rotation (TIGGER)
program (details can be found somewhere in the back of my head as I just
made that up).  Borrow it for as long as you need it and return it when
you are done.

I've also got a 2651 but I'm not sure I want to part with it just yet
although it has the same amount of dust as the 1600.

--j