Seems like Troy's Linux question is at the "applications layer" outside the
PDA, so OS, "media access" and "media" issues inside the PDA should be
irrelevant unless/until he wants to change those layers in the PDA itself.

I think the answer is "no problem" for basic hotsync and file transfer
between PDA and PC running Linux, right?

Chuck