Troy wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm considering purchasing a smart phone.  I'm currently a Sprint
> customer, and want to stay with Sprint because of the excellent
> reception I receive.  Thus far, I've narrowed my options to the Palm
> Centro and the Palm 755p, but I have a few questions before making my
> decision final.
>
> 1.  How does the Palm OS work with Linux?  Is there currently software
> available on Linux for syncing with the Palm?  I'm currently running
> Ubuntu 7.10.
Yes.  I've used gnome-pilot with evolution and I'm now using jpilot-sync
with jpilot (because I switched from evolution to Thunderbird).

> 4.  Being a Linux buff, I'd like nothing more than to have a smart
> phone that runs Linux.  Does anyone know of a smart phone that runs
> Linux and will work on the Sprint network?

There's that Nokia phone, but I don't know if it works with Sprint.

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital