> We could roll our own of course, but thought if there was an existing

I was at a startup that built a very similar Linux-based Nas/San/iSCSI filer
with AD, Novell, NFS, and Mac support.  It's not that hard to get things
working once.  But it takes some time to wrap it with an admin interface, and
get it working under all circumstances.  I would not suggest rolling your
own ;)

Jeremy