Our office purchased a dozen or so Linksys pap2 v2 boxes for our trixbox
setup, not knowing they would only work for vonage voip. It's too late to
return them, so I have been trying to unlock the boxes, and configure them
for our network. I found on a number of sites that discuss the process,
but have not had any success. All of the articles warn to keep the box
from communicating over the Internet, which I have done. The last method I
attempted was with CYT-Unlocker, which indicated that the passwords had
been changed, but I can only login as admin, admin, which will not get me
to the menus for updating the firmware. It seems from an article I found
at http://nyworldphone.wordpress.com/2006/07/ that this particular model
with serial # CH91..... is a different animal than previous units on the
market.

Any ideas, outside of buying unlocked boxes off of ebay?