I'm looking at setting up a project management system for a small office.
I'm looking for something fairly easy and lightweight, preferably
web-based.

I've used Flyspray (http://www.flyspray.org) for things like this in the
past and have been very impressed with it.  It is geared more towards bug
tracking but can be customized to feel more like a project management app.

Before I make any final decisions I thought I'd poke at the TCLUG brain
trust to see if I'm missing out on any other great packages.  I dug through
Freshmeat looking for project management and most things were either way too
heavy (large groupware suites) or no longer actively developed and
half-baked.

--
Donovan Niesen