Dell has a good parts outlet.  If you go here:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/DellPartsFamily.aspx?c=us&cs=22&l=en&RPU=1&s=dfh

There are replacement keyboards for D620 for less than $20.  A few months
ago I found a bluetooth module for my D610 on that site for $11 and it
works great.

Compare this to my off-brand laptop for which a replacement keyboard
(found by googling the part number) is about $150.

I doubt there's anything local that will sell it at retail - or they'll
resell you a keyboard they purchased from the above.

-Dave