Well, I may still go for it just to have another little machine to play with
but after finding out the processor was something like a 166mhz I decided to
stick with the Zonbu.  Plus the Zonbu had a 1.3GHZ proc, 512MB of mem
instead of 128, a 4GB Flash instead of the 10GB HD, and a built in ethernet
instead of a USB one.  So overall I liked the form factor and everything
better so it was worth the extra money.  Now I did research the mini-PCI and
new shuttle machines but to actually build out a PC would be in the 700 to
1000$ range admittedly for a much better machine.  But my goal with this is
a mythfrontend, nothing more so I really want small, cheap, and quiet.

I'm still thinking thought that a small little dectop for a little
mini-server or some such.  Perhaps a box to do a wake-on-lan to my
mythbackend right before it needs to record or if the mythfrontend fires
up.  Hard to say.  Plus a little box like that for 75$ is hard to resist
just to play with.

--j