Cool beans, just to update you the site is now:
http://www.dataevolution.com/dectop%20info%202.htm as apparently they bought
Norhtek.  And the device is a dectop for only 99$ (or buy 3 get one free,
anybody want to split an order?).  So other than the fact that it doesn't
have a flash drive as a hard drive and starts out at 128MB of memory thats a
pretty good deal.  But you can swap out the hard drive for a larger one and
upgrade the memory too if you want.  Plus the Norhtek sounds like it uses an
AMD chip so there may be better compatibility than the unknown one in the
Zonbu.  Plus the Zonbu is theoretically "greener".

But at 99$ versus 249$ I'm probably down with the Norhtek.  Any other super
small cheap systems out there?

--j