I'm tempted to hit this for their "249$ without service plan" and wipe
it clean with my own distro.  They must be using commodity hardware and
many of those SFF PC cases start at 100$ for something 10 times the
size.  Small ones like the Zonbu are generally even more just for the
case.  So a complete Linux friendly SFF quiet environmentally friendly
PC for 249$, while a bit light on the specs I wouldn't mind running a
little home web/e-mail/SSH server off of it or perhaps just a mythfrontend?

I think I'll do it, buy it and see if I can load my own distro by hook
or by crook.  I'm hoping by crook as I haven't had a good project for a
while.

--j