Anyone ever heard of Zonbu?

Looks to be a low-cost hardware solution that packages some of the more
popular open-source, linux-based software packages and changes a monthly fee
to support it. Hardware specs are interesting:

   - Intel-compatible ultra-low power CPU
   - 512 MB RAM + 4GB flash-based local storage
   - Graphics up to 2048 x 1536 (16 million colors, 75 Hz). Hardware
   graphics and MPEG2 acceleration
   - PC-compatible ports for keyboard and mouse
   - 6 USB ports to plug-and-play all standard USB accessories
   - Broadband ready: 10/100 Mbps Ethernet built-in

This device was profiled in Forbes, and I've had a couple people ask me
about it. Here's the appropriate links:

http://members.forbes.com/forbes/2007/1015/056.html

http://www.zonbu.com/home/index.htm

--