On Wed, 28 Nov 2007, Florin Iucha wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 07:42:07PM -0600, Mike Miller wrote:
>
>> It's using my emacs color scheme *exactly*.  Can (g)vi(m) do that too?
>> Just curious.
>
> "Anything you can do / I can do better..."
>
> In gvim, "Syntax" >> "Convert to HTML".

I wonder if it is better.  We should find a few files to convert and see
how emacs and gvim compare.  In emacs (and probably in gvim) the result
will depend on the user's choice of color settings, but I'd just use the
default in emacs.

I guess this HTML-coversion feature is a plug-in in gvim and an elisp
extension in emacs.

Mike