From: Troy <troythetechguy at gmail.com>
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 8:18:37 AM
Subject: [tclug-list] Linux Jobs

 Hello all,

Last week I posted with a question about how I can find a Linux job without documented experience, and where I might look for formal Linux training.  I am eager to start a career in Linux.  If you have any ideas or suggestions where I might find an opening, or how I can get "experience", please let me know.

Thank you for your help!

Troy

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs