This months PenguinsUnbound.net meeting will be Saturday November 17th
at TIES, (a little early to avoid Thanks Giving weekend.)
1667 Snelling Ave. N., St. Paul, MN 55108
from 10:00 to 12:00.
(See the web site http://www.penguinsunbound.com for directions and more
info.)

**** The meeting will be in the Larpenteur Room, which is above the
parking garage in  the front of the garage along Larpenteur.  You can go
in the glass doors under the sky walk (where people usually go in)  and
take the elevator or stairs to the second floor and take the skywalk to
the garage, and it will be the first doors on the right.  ****

This month I will be answers your Unix/Linux/Ubuntu questions.  Or at
least I will, and anyone willing to help, will try to answer your
question.

So bring your questions, comments, or hints that you find useful and I
will try to  bring some answers!

Thanks, hope to see you there.

==>brian.