In a month, Twin Cities Open Circuit will be hosting ShortCircuits, an
event to showcase your cool tech projects or technology you are excited
about.

Event Details:
Place: Acadia Cafe, Nicollet & Franklin Ave, Mpls
Time: December 1st, 1-5pm
Cost: $5

ShortCircuits will be a series of 10-15 minute presentations about using
open source technology and information sharing to better our world.
We've got a couple presentations, but we need a whole lot for this event
to take off. Please forward this on to friends who might be interested!

A few examples:
- Building a community wireless mesh network
- Making 3 dimensional panoramas with flash and Papervision3d, an open
source Flash 3d engine
- Drupal-based site hosting a database of youth media projects

If you're interested in presenting something, anything, everything...
please visit http://tcopencircuit.org/index.php?title=Current_events
page and add your name and /or possible presentation title to the wiki.
If you don't do that, don't worry, you can just show up at the event and
give a presentation too. But we'd like to have an idea of what kinds of
topics will be presented when we're promoting the event.

Please send any questions to admin at lists.tcopencircuit.org
<mailto:admin at lists.tcopencircuit.org>

Thanks, and happy November!
---

Open Circuit is a Twin Cities knowledge-sharing network working to
demystify computers and information technology. We foster the free
circulation of technical knowledge to help community organizations
increase their organizing capacity and improve the common good.

Join our email list
<http://lists.tcopencircuit.org/listinfo.cgi/opencircuit-tcopencircuit.org>