Back when I was helping Jeremy with some of the planning (back when I
had free time!), I created a public calendar for the TCLUG on Google.

If you search for TCLUG on google calenar it should come up, or the
calendar ID is  (Calendar ID:
c3gmkb8g9laqk30lvqs4n21764 at group.calendar.google.com)

It *should* be open to all, including invitations.  If there is a
setting wrong, let me know and I'll try to update it.

Paul