That's not accurate at all.  Arrangements for proper, mission-related
organizations were diligently sought and were not supported or acknowledged
by the U.  That included simple stuff like planning meeting space in order
to arrange to have noted guest speakers from out of town.  That background
and history is merely real data and an indication of the likely context for
TCLUG to ask for scheduling visibility or other commitments.  I don't care
enough for the U to have "an axe to grind".  I can be factual since I'm not
paid to promote it  :-)

Otherwise, it's a very congested area with limited and expensive parking.  I
can't get in there for meetings at rush hour.  Not anxious to have accidents
on the way either.

Chuck