Hello,

I joined the list a few weeks ago and have been lurking until I could contribute something useful.

So, for my intro: I have recently re-located back to the Twin City area after 25 years.  I primarily work in the Windows world (No flames please) and "dabble" in linux for lack of a better word.  I'm primarily a SQL Server DBA and additionally do some .Net development with Oracle and MySQL and PHP and PERL thrown in for good measure.  I have been in the IT industry for 28 years and have worked on numerous kinds of hardware, OSs and software.

The Central Ohio LUG had a good solution the the problem of meeting times and locations.  They had two meeting locations in different parts of town and would alternate between those locations every other month.  They also alternated the day they met.  One month would be a Wednesday night and the following month was a Saturday morning.

Thanks,

Joe Merten