Well, due to the lackadaisical response to us holding an Installfest at HCA we've decided to cancel it.

I only received 2 responses, one person volunteering and one said they would be there.  There was no response from any of the TCLUG leadership (whomever they are), and no one bothered putting anything on the web site.

Doug and I talked about it, and felt it was getting too late to do anything at this point for a June date.  If anyone decides we want an installfest, let us know and we'll reschedule it.

Wayne Johnson <wdtj at yahoo.com> wrote: Well, sounds like we're go for an Installfest at HCA.  June 2nd all right?

I didn't see any response to my last posting.  Everyone asleep?  Or just forgotten what an Installfest was.

Wayne Johnson  <wdtj at yahoo.com> wrote: Well, Doug Coats and I are willing to host another Installfest at HCA again this year.  Doug is currently working with the school to get approval, but I thought I should bring it up here to see what a good date would be.  Probably some time in June.

I know some others have been talking about hosting one soon, but I've not seen anything official.

---
Wayne Johnson,                         | There are two kinds of people: Those
3943 Penn Ave. N.          | who say to God, "Thy will be done,"
Minneapolis, MN 55412-1908 | and those to whom God says, "All right,
(612) 522-7003                         | then,  have it your way." --C.S. Lewis

always stay connected to friends.