G J wrote:
> Thanks guys for all the help, CCNA is doing a good job at chewing me up, but I
> never give up.

Just so you don't feel bad, nothing is going to teach you subnetting
faster than having to do it day in and day out, if you do it long
enough you just start to visualize the patterns and one day you
realize (no small amount of consternation) that you 'just know' that
the network number and broadcast for a host with 207.40.120.33 netmask
255.255.255.224 is 32 and 63 respectively.

And for as much of it as I'm done, I'm still always a little in awe of
guys who can supernet in their heads, especially when you get to
networks larger than /22 or so.

Keep at it, networking is fun and challanging and I've yet to get to a
point where I don't have a ton to learn.

--
Thanks,

Josh Paetzel