I guess I should've sent a follow-up to the list sooner, but time sure
flies this time of year.  As I've posted previously there's a number
of us in the Twin Cities BSD User's Group that have or are interested
in getting linksys wrt54g routers, so our meeting for this month is
sort of a show n tell of what these things are capable of.  Feel free
to bring a wrt or hack on mine, it's not really doing anything right
now so as long as it doesn't end up totally bricked we can do whatever
we want to it.  (It's running dd-wrt at the moment).  I'll have a
machine with that can samba mount or nfs mount if we need storage,
there's wireless networking and net access at the venue, it should be
a fun time.

Details:

This Thursday the 17th from 6:30pm to 8:30ish or so at Advantage Labs
in Minneapolis.  The address for Advantage Labs is:

2104 Stevens Avenue
Minneapolis, MN, 55404

Map can be found here:

http://maps.google.com/?q=2104+Stevens+Avenue%2C+Minneapolis%2C+MN%2C+55404%2C+us

Looking forward to seeing you guys there, hopefully we can all learn
a bit about these fun little routers.

--
Thanks,

Josh Paetzel