Hi -

I'm looking for two samples (pref. 30 minute chunks) of HDTV, one in
720p and one in 1080i.  Ideally, these would come from an HD Homerun,
but it really shouldn't matter. I just the the raw bitstream that was
broadcasted over the air.

Can you help?  I know it'd be a bit of a pain to put on DVD, but I'll
happily trade a six pack of your favorite beverage for the favor.  All
of the samples I can find on the net of the program streams (transport
streams?) are only a few seconds long.  I don't much care what the
content is, but would prefer at least a bit of motion: it'd be harder
to see frames being dropped in a static shot of a flower garden.  ;-)

If you know if longer samples on the net, pointers would be great.
But, since we're talking many gigabytes of data, I'm not surprised
that I can find a lot for downloading.

In case anyone's wondering, I've got a system that is right on the
line of what I think will handle the playback without requiring XvMC &
I'm trying to figure out which side of the line it's really on.  I'm
thinking about picking up a HD Homerun, but if the budget for toys
needs to get spent to upgrade the playback hardware first then it'll
have to be put off a bit.

Email or call (612) seven zero eight 7101 if you can help.

Thanks!
thomas