Chuck Cole wrote:

> [...]

You've included people's direct email addresses in the To: headers on
nearly every email you've sent to the list in this thread, except when
I contacted you off list to clear up your mistakes about what I had or
hadn't previously said...then you move it strictly on-list and claim
that off-list contact is not appropriate.

In case your mail client threading or filtering is really bad and
getting you confused take a look at
http://archives.mn-linux.org/pipermail/tclug-list/2007-May/thread.html

Take a look at your reply to my post, where you claim that I've said
something I didn't say, then further along where you claim my first
post to the thread is really my second.  You've completely confused me
with someone else, which is understandable if your mail client doesn't
handle message threading and/or mailing lists well, but to drag
pointing that out back on-list is sort of childish, as is claiming
off-list contact isn't appropriate when you're mailing people directly
with every post you make yourself.

But since you insist on it being on-list, how about an on-list, 'yeah,
you never said that.' ??

--
Thanks,

Josh Paetzel