You're highly confused...that was my first post to the list on this
thread.  I've never said in this thread or any other thread at all
that cable service and DSL service would not use fiber media.  I think
you need to go back over the thread and look at who actually said what
before you attribute things to people.

I'm also a tad perplexed as to why your response to a private email
from me to you ended up on the list and not even cc'd to me.

--
Thanks,

Josh Paetzel