I thought someone on the list might be interested in an opening we have here
at Internet Exposure.  Please email me off list with any inquiries.

Thank you.

-----------Position description-----------
Internet Exposure
Network Adminstrator
Full-Time Job

Internet Exposure is a Minnesota Web Development Company specializing in
database driven websites, custom applications, web marketing and hosting.
Since 1995, Internet Exposure has provided solutions to help businesses keep
pace with opportunities offered by Internet technology. Team iE analyzes
existing sites and offers both design and structural improvements. We also
suggest vehicles such as search engine optimization and subscriber-based
e-mail services to draw appropriate traffic to the web site.

http://www.iexposure.com

Schedule: 8-5 / 9-6 M-F
Salary/Wages:
Location: North East Minneapolis

RESPONSIBILITIES:

Answer and assist customers with issues regarding web hosting, e-mail,
internet connectivity, etc.
Assisting the management of IIS and Apache web servers
Log all technical support calls in database
Assist in the management of domain names for customers
Assist clients on site (only an occasional event)
Support internal staff; Linux, Mac and PC environment
Take direction and guidance from senior Network Administrators

QUALIFICATIONS:
Prefer both Linux and Windows server experience
Workstation configuration support (email, ip configuration, dialup setup,
basic troubleshooting procedures)
Hardware configuration support (basic hardware troubleshooting skills, able to
take apart and put together a computer system)
Network skills (understanding of routing, switching, bridging, sub netting,
network troubleshooting, network topologies)
Network security (understanding of firewalls, user permissions, basic security
procedures)
Customer support skills (phone support, email support, personable)
Provide excellent customer service
Be self motivated and highly organized
Ability to work independently

For this position, we are seeking a technical person to assist in maintaining
IE’s web hosting and IP environment. We are seeking to add a person
interested in an opportunity to work with a small exciting firm that offers
growth potential in an expanding business. We expect a positive attitude, a
passion for service and the motivation to learn and grow in the technology
field.  You will work directly with our Project Managers, Developers and
Sales Managers.

This is an excellent position with great opportunities for a highly organized,
motivated candidate. E-mail us today and get started on a new career!

Please e-mail your resume and cover letter.
--
Bret Baptist
Senior Network Administrator
bbaptist at iexposure.com
Internet Exposure, Inc.
http://www.iexposure.com
(612)676-1946 x17

Providing Internet Services since 1995
Web Development ~ Search Engine Marketing ~ Web Analytics
Network Security ~ On Demand Tech Support ~ E-Mail Marketing