Hi,

I know this has come up before, but I tried searching the TCLUG site email
list and can't get it to respond.

My daughter wants to set up with a cable or DSL service that is Linux
friendly - I set up her new machine to dual boot Mepis 6.5 and WindowsXP,
and she wants to make Linux the main internet environment.

So, I am asking for suggestions for providers. I have Quest DSL and am
having good luck with it so I know that is an option. Are there cable
companies that are good to work with? Or, are there wireless providers you
like.

My apologies for bringing this topic up again. Thanks in advance for your
help.

Charlie