Sorry I'm a bit behind on my list reading, but I didn't see this answered.

The Hennepin County recycling centers have reciprocity agreements with
a number of different counties.  I live in Woodbury (Washington Co.)
and was able to drop off old/dead electronics there.  Search
http://wwwa.co.hennepin.mn.us/portal/site/HCInternet for the
Bloomington and Brooklyn Park locations/hours/policies.

Ron