On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 06:20 -0500, Kurt Lieber wrote:
> On 3/21/07, Jon Schewe <jpschewe at mtu.net> wrote:
> > How do I configure amavis to allow all mail sent from the IP address of my cable
> > modem?
>
> http://flakshack.com/anti-spam/wiki/index.php?page=Installing+and+configuring+Amavisd-new
>
> search for 'whitelist_sender'

That and not masquerading the sender from my cable modem solved it.
Thanks.

> another option would be to configure your MTA to have all mail sent
> from that IP address to bypass amavisd altogether.

That would be bad as my cable modem is also my backup MX.

Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
Help Jen and I fight cancer by donating to the Leukemia & Lymphomia
Society
Here's our website: http://www.active.com/donate/tntmn/tntmnJSchewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital
signature.
See http://www.gnupg.org for more information.