I've setup amavis on my mail server and it's doing a good job, however I
have one problem.  My machine on my cable modem needs to be able to send
cron outputs to my mail account on the mail server.  The messages get
marked as spam because my cable modem is a dynamic IP.  How do I
configure amavis to allow all mail sent from the IP address of my cable
modem?

My current attempt is to modify score_sender_maps, but that isn't really
right as that goes by the from line, I want to check the received
headers.

Thanks.

Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
Help Jen and I fight cancer by donating to the Leukemia & Lymphomia
Society
Here's our website: http://www.active.com/donate/tntmn/tntmnJSchewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital
signature.
See http://www.gnupg.org for more information.