So I just got this handy dandy box set up downstairs, with Jima's help
running Xen.  I'll be adding a drive or three, as when we got it it only
came with a pair of 36GB SATA drives (Raptors, I think)

But I'll be adding 250GB+ of storage space to it, and can run multiple VMs
on it - and I can tote it along to the next install fest(s) and set it up as
a mirror for whatever - I can easily get Fedora, and am interested in
pulling down Ubuntu, but am open to others.  Particularly if one is needed
for a distro for the next 'fest, but the mirror can't make it - I can set it
up ahead of time, either pulling from another or having someone nearby copy
theirs to it before the event.

Oh, its a dual-quad-core Xeon, with 8GB of FBDIMMs, for anyone wondering.
Dual gigabit ports on the back, and I have an 8-port gig-e switch to put to
use as a backbone for the network. (Assuming better isn't also available)

So when's that installfest planned for? :D

Keith