I been reading the recent posts of people wanting to have an install fest and decided to ask my employer. For the majority of people who don't want to travel far from the Cities I think it may be an ideal location but, I want to get your input on this first. The location will be held in the Merrill Corporation building off Snelling and Energy Park Dr. For me its about a 20 minute drive from E. Bloomington

So far, I have only brought it up within my immediate boss, yet I have to climb the ropes one more level before I get the real approval. Here is the catch, I have to provide a head count and times which we would occupy the building. I know last time we held the install fest was at a school/church and it started and ended at a good time. My boss asked if they needed to provide any drinks or food but knowing his cheap a** I know this will not fly, therefore am willing to throw in a few bucks for this. I did bring this up with a couple of guys in the good ol Unix team and it appears I might get some back up if I get the ok to take it to the main boss.

Anyone have any input, ideas, or suggestions, I would really like to get together here soon.

Cheers!

"Great Spirits Have Always Encountered Violent Opposition From Mediocre Minds" - Einstein

"Cuanta estupidez en tan poco cerebro!"