I am going over the net at large - no VPN tunnel or anything.  High
speed wireless connection.  But, it sounds like Larry was having the
same experiences I am having.

Anyone use something else out there to go direct into a PC box that has
better success?

Randy

ps I am still interested in what might be causing my issues.