Hi all, I just have a few questions about the meetings. I think most of
us have noticed a lack of meetings in the last two years, I'd say. The
last one I've attended was in summer of 2005, a presentation about some
of the SUSE products. Certainly, many things have happened since then
that could be talked about so I was wondering why there hasn't been a
meeting recently. I've looked through a few months in the list archive
but didn't find any discussion about this.

Is finding a place to host the meeting, lack of presenters or even lack
of interest in general the reason for meetings not being organized?
Anyway, hope to see everyone at a meeting soon.