From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Joey Rockhold
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 09:47
To: TCLUG List
Subject: [tclug-list] IPCop, FTP server

I have set up a FTP server on my home network.  Internally, I can
connect to it and everything works fine.  From outside, I cannot get to
it at all.  I have been trying to google how I should set up my IPCop
firewall, and trying various things, but I am missing something
somewhere.  Any suggestions?

- Joey