Hello,
I'm looking for an outbound SMTP relay server that has the ability to
check against a list or database for an address, and drop the message
if a specific address is found.

We have an opt-out list that we maintain and currently its up to our
administrative assistances to remember to use the most updated list
when sending out newsletters.

Being that our admins are human, sometimes they don't always use the
most current list, or forget to use the list all together.

I would like to put in an SMTP server that many people (within our
organization) would use for our out-bound newsletters.  As messages
are sent out, it would look at the recipient address, look to see if
that address was on the out-out list.  If the address is on the list,
drop the message, if the address isn't on the list, let it though.

This SMTP server wouldn't need to use authentication.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks
Jim Streit