Zonbu Desktop, Standard plan, Billing every two years = $412.95

Thats standard options after all discounts, plus $358.80 after two years
for more support.  Also, their "Cancel anytime policy" warns that if you
cancel the membership service, your device will not give you access to
your data after 3 months.  They do have a free/no support option, but
I'd probably want to talk to a sales person before I went with that.

I guess it depends on what their support covers, but I don't see much
there that strikes me as worth $180 a year.