Sorry about lack of location informatoin.

There location info is on the web site, I also added a link to the
bottom of the meeting page.

TIES is located at the corner of Snelling and Larpentuer (the old grand
building on the south west corner). We will be meeting in the Learning
and Technology Conference room, which is on the first floor in the west
wing of the building. The doors under the skyway to the parking garage
will be unlocked, please enter there. You can park in the parking lot
just south of the building. The front door will be LOCKED, only the west
doors in the west wing of the building will be open.

Here are some links to help you get there

Meeting page location link,
http://www.penguinsunbound.net/Location_for_Meetings

Link to "How to find TIES" on the ties webpage
http://www.ties.k12.mn.us/Find_TIES.html

Link to a google map of TIES.
http://www.google.com/maps?q=1667+Snelling+Ave+N,+St+Paul,+MN+55108,+USA&ie=UTF8&ll=44.991148,-93.166981&spn=0.054449,0.062828&t=h&z=14&om=1

Thanks.