First I want to thanks the people that have been having the TCLUG
meeting over the last few months, that is great!

Unfortunately I am unable to attend a meeting during the week, it is not
feasible for me to work all day then drive to a meeting and get home
around 9. So that is why I am starting this meeting Saturdays at TIES.
If people are interested I will continue to have the meeting,  (right
now I have meeting dates scheduled through November).  This is not meant
as a "challenge" to the TCLUG meeting, it is just another option.  Go to
a meeting that works best for you, or talk about something you are
interested in.

With that said, I am having a Linux Meeting this coming Saturday July
28, 2007 starting at 10:00.  I will talk about "Monitoring your hard
disks status" (see the web page http://www.PenguinsUnbound.com for more
info)  I plan on talking for about 1 hour, then I will open up for any
Linux or OSS questions.

If you are questions or comments you can email me at
penguinsunbound at Goecke-Dolan.com

Thanks, I hope to see you at a Linux Meeting someday!

==>brian.

BTW.  I am planning an "Back to school with Linux Install Fest" August
18th, see the web page for info.