Our fearless TCLUG meeting organizer Jeremy is traveling this week,
and asked for some help with the upcoming August meeting.

There has been considerable interest from the TCLUG community on
having an upcoming talk on virtualisation.  One TCLUG member (Tim?)
volunteered to talk, but I don't have his contact info.  Tim, if
you're out there please drop me an email.

If there are any other volunteers out there who would like to
volunteer, and give a brief talk or demo a virtual machiner such as
QEMU, VMware, etc, I know we would love to have you.

Please feel free to drop Jeremy (tclug at lizakowski) and myself
(pcutler at foresightlinux.org) an email.

Thanks!

Paul