Hi all,

  So, I made a minor goof up.  For some reason, I thought the tclug was a
local list in the area.  (The Job I posted was for the Chicago area.  ) Now,
I'll be happy to take resumes and pass them on to my employer, but just be
aware of the location.  If you're still interested feel free to contact me,
sorry about this.

--
Samir