Joey Rockhold wrote:
> I have a screw head that broke off on a hard drive.  Does anyone have
> an easy trick to extract the rest of the screw out of the hard drive
> without damaging the threads (or the hard drive for that matter).  It
> is recessed in a little bit.
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> - Joey

I can't remember the real name, we called them easy outs when I was
working in the hardware business (hardware as in Home Depot, not as in
Microcenter). You drill a small hole in what remains of the screw and
wedge the easy out in that hole and use that to turn the screw out. I'm
not sure if they make them in a size small enough for your use case,
but it might be worth looking into.

Josh