Working on a script so I can select multiple folders containing flac
files, and have them automatically encode the flac files to .mp3 V0
for my brother's ipod. I'm close to having things working, just
missing this last bit.

Where it says "lame -V 0" it wants two parameters: source file and
destination file. Unfortunately, that is singular, and it doesn't seem
to like the wildcard in destinations. Any ideas for alternatives? I'm
not a programmer, but I've stumbled through some programs.

Here's the code as it stands (untested bits commented out).

#!/bin/bash
IFS="
"
for i in $NAUTILUS_SCRIPT_SELECTED_FILE_PATHS
do
	if [ -d "$i" ]
	then
		cd "$i"